Canon Printer Driver Ts3350

Tommy1987

Post by Tommy1987 »

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Canon Printer model Ts3350. I've searched extensively on Canon's official website, but couldn't find a direct link to download the driver. I even checked third-party driver websites, but they didn't have a compatible driver either. I'm currently running Windows 10 on my computer. Does anyone happen to have a reliable source or a direct link to download the Canon Printer Driver Ts3350? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver Ts3350

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer ts3350 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-ts3350.exe
Version: 7.188
File size: 14855 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda version 1.72

(click above to download)

Device Specification: Canon Printer Driver Ts3350

- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed (Black/Color): Approx. 7.7/4.0 ipm
- Maximum Paper Size: A4/Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Media Compatibility: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Glossy, Magnetic Photo Paper, Restickable Photo Paper, T-Shirt Transfer
- Paper Tray Capacity: Rear Tray - 60 sheets of plain paper, Front Cassette - 20 sheets of photo paper
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi, WEP/WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Mobile Printing: AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Canon PRINT app, Wireless Connect, Apple AirPrint compatible
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The printer is not printing properly. What could be the issue?
A: There are several possible reasons for printing issues. Make sure the ink cartridges are properly installed and not empty. Check for any paper jams or obstructions within the printer's paper path. Ensure the print head nozzles are clean by running a print head cleaning cycle through the printer software.

2. Q: The printer is not connecting to my Wi-Fi network. How can I troubleshoot this problem?
A: First, verify that your Wi-Fi network is operational and other devices can connect to it. Ensure the printer is within range of the Wi-Fi router. Restart both the printer and the Wi-Fi router. Check the printer's Wi-Fi settings and make sure the correct network name (SSID) and password are entered. If the issue persists, try resetting the printer's network settings and re-connect it to the Wi-Fi network.

3. Q: The printer is displaying an error message on the control panel. How can I resolve this error?
A: Error messages on the printer's control panel usually indicate specific issues. Refer to the printer's user manual or online support resources to identify the error code and its corresponding troubleshooting steps. Try turning off the printer, unplugging it from the power source, and then plugging it back in after a few minutes. If the error persists, contact Canon customer support for further assistance.

Please note
Tommy1987

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver Ts3350

Post by Tommy1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon Printer Driver Ts3350, I've been searching for it everywhere and this is a huge help!