Driver Canon Multifunction Printer K10392

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie »

I have been searching for the driver for my Canon Multifunction Printer K10392 but I am unable to find it. I have checked the official Canon website, various driver update websites, and even contacted Canon support but still no luck. Can anyone please provide me with a direct download link to the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Canon Multifunction Printer K10392

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon multifunction printer k10392 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-multifunction-printer-k10392.exe
Version: 5.114
File size: 13.23 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Panda ver 1.93

(click above to download)

- Printer: Inkjet multifunction printer
- Model: Canon K10392
- Features: Print, copy, and scan capabilities
- Print Speed: Up to 8 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white, and up to 4 ppm in color
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed: Approximately 30 seconds per copy (color)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Handling: 100-sheet input tray, 50-sheet output tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, macOS
- Dimensions: 17.1" (W) x 12.1" (D) x 5.9" (H)
- Weight: 11.9 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon printer not printing?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Check the ink or toner levels and replace if necessary. Also, ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly and up to date.

Q2: Why is the printed output of my Canon printer smudged or faded?
A2: Smudged or faded prints can occur due to several factors. First, check the print head nozzles and clean them if clogged. Verify that you are using the correct type of paper for your print job, as incompatible paper can cause smudging. Additionally, low ink or toner levels might require replacement to improve print quality.

Q3: Why is my Canon printer not scanning?
A3: If your Canon printer is not scanning, ensure that it is connected to the computer properly. Verify that the correct scanning software is installed on your computer. Make sure the scanner lid is closed securely, and check if any error messages or codes are displayed on the printer's control panel. Restarting both the printer and the computer can sometimes resolve scanning issues.
Bobbie

Re: Re: Driver Canon Multifunction Printer K10392

Post by Bobbie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Multifunction Printer K10392! I really appreciate your help.