Driver For Epson Ds-1630

Frankie

Driver For Epson Ds-1630

Post by Frankie »

I recently bought an Epson DS-1630 scanner, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the driver for it. I have been searching on the Epson website, but they only seem to have the user manual and some additional software downloads. I also tried checking on other driver websites and forums, but had no luck in finding the specific driver for my device. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver For Epson Ds-1630

Post by Detective »

Below you can download for epson ds-1630 driver for Windows.

File name: for-epson-ds-1630.exe
Version: 6.336
File size: 22129 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver 1.49

Driver For Epson Ds-1630

(click above to download)

The Epson DS-1630 is a versatile scanner that offers high-quality scanning capabilities for both professional and personal use. It is equipped with a range of features that allow for efficient and reliable scanning of various documents, including photographs, ID cards, business cards, and legal-sized papers.

Specifications:
- Scanning type: Flatbed scanner with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Scan speed: Up to 25 ppm (pages per minute)
- Document size: Maximum scanning area of 8.5" x 11.7"
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows and macOS
- Software included: Epson Scan 2, Epson Document Capture Pro, ABBYY FineReader Sprint, NewSoft Presto! BizCard Reader

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Epson DS-1630 not scanning properly?
- Ensure that the scanner is properly connected to your computer via the USB cable.
- Make sure that the scanner is turned on and ready.
- Check if the driver for the Epson DS-1630 is installed correctly on your operating system.

2. How do I resolve paper jam issues with the Epson DS-1630 scanner?
- Turn off the scanner and unplug it from the power source.
- Open the scanner cover carefully and remove any jammed papers.
- Close the scanner cover securely and plug the scanner back into the power source before turning it on again.

3. Why am I experiencing slow scanning speeds with the Epson DS-1630?
- Verify that the scanner is connected to a USB 3.0 port on your computer for optimal speed.
- Ensure that no other resource-intensive applications are running simultaneously, as they may affect scanning performance.
- Lower the scan resolution or choose a lower-quality scan mode to increase scanning speed if high-quality scans are not necessary.
Frankie

Re: Re: Driver For Epson Ds-1630

Post by Frankie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson DS-1630, it saved me a lot of time and frustration!