Epson Fx-890 Driver Windows 10

Geoff1994

Post by Geoff1994 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson Fx-890 printer. I've searched extensively on the Epson website and even tried using the Windows Update feature, but so far I've had no luck. Could someone please provide me with a download link for the Epson Fx-890 driver compatible with Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Fx-890 Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson fx-890 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-fx-890-win10.exe
Version: 2.852
File size: 16.46 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v 3.75

(click above to download)

The Epson Fx-890 is a dot matrix printer specifically designed for fulfilling high-volume printing requirements in a professional environment. Here are the specifications of this device:

- Print Speed: It offers a high-speed printing capability of up to 680 cps (characters per second) in 12 cpi (characters per inch) mode.
- Print Quality: It delivers clear and crisp prints with a maximum resolution of 240 x 144 dpi.
- Connectivity: The printer supports various connectivity options including USB 1.1 Type-B, Parallel (IEEE 1284), and optional Ethernet (10/100Base-TX) interfaces.
- Paper Handling: It features a front, top, bottom, and rear paper path to accommodate continuous forms, sheet paper, envelopes, and labels. The tractor unit can handle continuous paper with a width of 4.0" to 10.0" and cut-sheet paper with a width of 4.0" to 10.8".
- Compatibility: The Epson Fx-890 is compatible with various operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: My Epson Fx-890 printer is not printing anything. What could be the issue?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected properly to the computer. Check if there are any paper jams or if the ink ribbon needs to be replaced. In case of persistent issues, try reinstalling the printer driver or contact Epson support for further assistance.

Q2: The printout from my Epson Fx-890 is illegible and has gaps in characters. How can I resolve this?
A2: Make sure the print head is clean and not obstructed. You can clean the print head using the printer's control panel or through the Epson printer software on your computer. Additionally, verify that the paper used is compatible with the printer and adjust the print head alignment if necessary.

Q3: I'm unable to establish a connection between my Epson Fx-890 and the computer. How do I fix this issue?
A3: Double-check the connectivity cables, ensuring they are securely plugged in at both ends. Restart both the printer and the computer. If using a USB connection, try connecting to a different USB port. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver or test
Geoff1994

Re: Re: Epson Fx-890 Driver Windows 10

Post by Geoff1994 »

I appreciate your help in providing the link to the Epson FX-890 driver for Windows 10, it worked perfectly for my device! Thank you so much for sharing it.