Epson Gt-S50 Drivers For Windows 10

Mindy94

Post by Mindy94 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding the drivers for my Epson GT-S50 scanner. I've searched extensively on Epson's official website, but unfortunately, they only provide drivers for up to Windows 8. I've also checked other driver download websites, but none of them seem to have the Windows 10 drivers for this specific model. Does anyone know where I can find a reliable source to download the Epson GT-S50 drivers compatible with Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Gt-S50 Drivers For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson gt-s50 for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-gt-s50-win10.exe
Version: 4.790
File size: 14.15 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 1.13

(click above to download)

Device: Epson GT-S50 Scanner
Specifications:
- Scanner type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Scanning method: Dynamic CCIDR (Color Contact Image Sensor) with 4 line CCD (Charge-Coupled Device)
- Document size: Up to 8.5 x 36 inches (216 x 914 mm)
- Optical resolution: 600 dpi
- Color depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Scanning speed: Up to 25 ppm (monochrome, letter size, 200 dpi)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported operating systems: Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, 10.12.x, 10.13.x, 10.14.x, 10.15.x

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Why is my Epson GT-S50 not powering on?
- Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and a working power outlet.
- Check if the power button is in the "on" position and press it firmly to ensure proper contact.
- If the scanner still does not turn on, try using a different power cable or contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

2. How can I resolve issues with document feed errors on my GT-S50?
- Ensure that the document being scanned is properly aligned and stacked neatly in the document feeder tray.
- Clean the document feed rollers and paper path to remove any dust or debris that could be causing the error.
- Update the scanner drivers to the latest version from the official Epson website, as outdated drivers can sometimes cause feed errors.

3. Why am I getting distorted or blurry scanned images?
- Check if the original documents are clean and free from smudges or stains, as these can affect the scanning quality.
- Make sure that the scanner glass and document feeder are clean and free from dust or fingerprints.
- Adjust the scanning settings in the software to ensure the appropriate resolution and image enhancement options are selected for better image quality.
Mindy94

Re: Re: Epson Gt-S50 Drivers For Windows 10

Post by Mindy94 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson GT-S50 scanner, it was extremely helpful and I was finally able to get it working on my Windows 10 computer!