Epson L3150 Driver Download Ubuntu

Randy97

Post by Randy97 »

I recently installed Ubuntu on my computer and I am in need of the driver for my Epson L3150 printer. I have been searching for it on the official Epson website, but I couldn't find a specific download option for Ubuntu. I also tried searching on various other websites, including driver update forums, but still had no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson L3150 driver for Ubuntu? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L3150 Driver Download Ubuntu

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l3150 ubuntu driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l3150-ubuntu.exe
Version: 6.131
File size: 18172 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec version 1.44

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Epson L3150
- Type: All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Printer
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB
- Printing Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 10.5 pages per minute (black), up to 5 pages per minute (color)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm (8.5" x 11.7")
- Paper Handling: Input tray capacity up to 100 sheets, Output tray capacity up to 30 sheets
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP or later, macOS 10.6.8 or later, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printed document coming out faded or with missing colors?
A: This issue may occur if the ink levels are low or if the printhead needs cleaning. Try checking the ink levels and perform a printhead cleaning through the printer's software utility.

2. Q: Why is my printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: Please ensure that the Wi-Fi network is functioning properly and that the printer is within range. Check if the Wi-Fi indicator on the printer is lit. If not, try restarting both the printer and the Wi-Fi router. Additionally, ensure that the printer's wireless setting is correctly configured.

3. Q: Why is my scanned document appearing blurry or distorted?
A: Blurry or distorted scans can occur due to dust or smudges on the scanner glass. Clean the scanner glass thoroughly using a soft, lint-free cloth. Ensure that the document is placed correctly on the scanner bed and that the scanner lid is closed properly for optimal scanning results.
Randy97

Re: Re: Epson L3150 Driver Download Ubuntu

Post by Randy97 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L3150, it's really appreciated!