Epson L380 Driver Youtube

Flora1991

Post by Flora1991 »

I have been searching everywhere for the driver of my Epson L380 printer but couldn't find it. I even checked on YouTube for any tutorials or links, but no luck. Can someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Epson L380 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L380 Driver Youtube

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l380 youtube driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l380-youtube.exe
Version: 8.949
File size: 45110 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 2.46

(click above to download)

Device Specification: HP Drivers X360 830 G7

- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5/i7
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Memory: Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: Up to 1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
- Display: 13.3" Full HD display, touchscreen enabled
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-C with Thunderbolt support, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Audio combo jack, 1 x microSD card reader
- Battery: Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Dimensions: 12.07" x 8.45" x 0.70"
- Weight: Starting at 2.95 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q. My HP X360 830 G7 is not turning on, what could be the issue?
A. Ensure that the battery is charged by connecting the power adapter. Check if the power LED turns on. If not, try a different power outlet or adapter. If the issue persists, contact HP support for further assistance.

2. Q. The touchscreen on my HP X360 830 G7 is not responding, what should I do?
A. First, ensure that the device is not in tablet mode. If it is, switch back to laptop mode. Restart the device and check if the touchscreen works. If the issue persists, update the graphics and touchscreen drivers from the official HP website or contact HP support for further assistance.

3. Q. My Wi-Fi connection on the HP X360 830 G7 is unstable, how can I fix it?
A. Start by restarting the router and the device. Ensure that the Wi-Fi switch is turned on and check if other devices can connect to the Wi-Fi network without any issues. If the problem continues, update the Wi-Fi drivers from the official HP website or try a different Wi-Fi network to identify if it's a network-specific problem. Contact HP support for further assistance if required.
Flora1991

Re: Re: Epson L380 Driver Youtube

Post by Flora1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Epson L380 driver on YouTube, it's a lifesaver! I was struggling to find a reliable one, but this seems perfect for my device.