Hp X24C Drivers

Dotty89

Hp X24C Drivers

Post by Dotty89 »

I recently got the HP X24C monitor and I'm having trouble finding the drivers for it. I've searched on the official HP website, but couldn't find any specific drivers for this model. I've also tried other popular driver download websites, but still no luck. Does anyone know where I can find the correct driver for my HP X24C monitor? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp X24C Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp x24c driver for Windows.

File name: hp-x24c.exe
Version: 8.270
File size: 45267 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 2.89

Hp X24C Drivers

(click above to download)

Specification of the device:
- Model: HP X24C
- Screen Size: 23.8 inches
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Panel Type: VA (Vertical Alignment)
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Response Time: 4ms
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Connectivity: HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my HP X24C monitor not displaying any image?
A: Firstly, ensure that all cables are securely connected between the monitor and the computer or video source. If the connection is fine, try adjusting the input source on the monitor. Additionally, check the computer's display settings to confirm if it recognizes the connected monitor.

2. Q: How can I fix the distorted colors on my HP X24C monitor?
A: If the colors appear distorted, it could be due to incorrect color settings. Try accessing the monitor's on-screen display menu and navigate to the color or picture settings. From there, you can adjust settings like saturation, hue, or color temperature to obtain more accurate colors. It's also advisable to update your graphics card drivers as outdated drivers can sometimes cause color issues.

3. Q: Why does my HP X24C monitor keep flickering intermittently?
A: Flickering can be caused by various factors. Firstly, check the cables and ensure they are tightly connected. If the issue persists, try adjusting the refresh rate of the monitor. Lowering the refresh rate from the display settings can sometimes resolve flickering problems. Additionally, updating your graphics card drivers might also help in addressing this issue.
Dotty89

Re: Re: Hp X24C Drivers

Post by Dotty89 »

I appreciate the site admin for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Hp X24C device. Thank you for your assistance.