Audiobox Itwo Driver Download

Prissy

Post by Prissy »

I recently purchased an Audiobox Itwo audio interface and I'm currently in need of the driver download for it. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, as well as various driver download websites, but I'm unable to find a direct link to download the driver. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver for Audiobox Itwo? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Audiobox Itwo Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download audiobox itwo driver for Windows.

File name: audiobox-itwo.exe
Version: 5.904
File size: 20.76 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 2.47

(click above to download)

Device specification:
- Name: Audiobox iTwo
- Type: Audio interface
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Inputs: 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs with Class A mic preamps
- Outputs: Main stereo balanced line outputs, headphone output
- Sampling rate: Up to 48 kHz
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- MIDI: In/Out
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Software included: Studio One Artist DAW software, UC Surface control software

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: Why is my Audiobox iTwo not being recognized by my computer?
A: Please ensure that you have installed the correct driver for your operating system. You can download the driver from the official manufacturer's website and follow the installation instructions. Additionally, try connecting the Audiobox iTwo to a different USB port or using a different USB cable to rule out any connection issues.

2. Q: My microphone connected to the Audiobox iTwo is not picking up any sound. What could be the problem?
A: Firstly, make sure that the microphone is properly connected to one of the input channels of the Audiobox iTwo, and the input gain is set appropriately. Check if the phantom power is turned on if your microphone requires it. Also, check the input settings in your recording software to ensure the correct input channel is selected. Finally, test the microphone on another device to rule out any issues with the microphone itself.

3. Q: I'm experiencing latency issues while recording and monitoring through the Audiobox iTwo. How can I fix this?
A: Latency can be a common issue when using audio interfaces. To minimize latency, make sure you have the latest driver and firmware updates installed for the Audiobox iTwo. Lowering the buffer size within your recording software settings can also help reduce latency, although it may increase the CPU usage. If using a DAW, enabling direct monitoring can eliminate latency during recording. Adjusting the sample rate to a lower value may also help reduce latency, but it may affect audio quality.
Prissy

Re: Re: Audiobox Itwo Driver Download

Post by Prissy »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Audiobox Itwo! Just what I needed.