Download Driver Printer Epson L3110 32 Bit

Gretta

Post by Gretta »

I've been trying to find the driver for my Epson L3110 printer that is compatible with a 32-bit system, but I haven't had any luck so far. I've already searched on the official Epson website and various driver download websites, but I couldn't find a direct link for the specific driver I need. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable link where I can download the driver for my printer? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Printer Epson L3110 32 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download printer epson l3110 32 bit driver for Windows.

File name: printer-epson-l311032-bit.exe
Version: 8.613
File size: 14702 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 3.75

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: L3110
- Type: Inkjet Printer
- Printer Technology: Epson Micro Piezo print head
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed:
- Black: Approx. 33 ppm
- Color: Approx. 15 ppm
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, C6, 9)
- Interface: USB, Wi-Fi
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Ink Bottles: 1 bottle of Black ink, 3 bottles of Color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Page Yield:
- Black: Up to 4,500 pages
- Color: Up to 7,500 pages

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My prints are coming out with smudges and streaks. What could be the issue?
A: Smudges and streaks can occur due to dirty or clogged print heads. Try cleaning the print heads using the printer's built-in maintenance utility. If the problem persists, replace the ink cartridges and perform a head alignment.

2. Q: I'm getting an "Out of Paper" error even though there is paper loaded. How can I resolve this?
A: The "Out of Paper" error can occur due to incorrect paper settings or a paper jam. Check the paper settings in your computer's print dialog and ensure they match the loaded paper size and type. Additionally, inspect the printer for any paper jams and remove any stuck paper if found.

3. Q: The printer is not being recognized by my computer. What steps can I take to fix this issue?
A: If the printer is not being recognized, check the USB or Wi-Fi connection between the printer and the computer. Ensure that the cable is securely connected or attempt to reconnect the Wi-Fi network. If the issue persists, try connecting the printer to a different USB port or restarting both the printer and the computer.
Gretta

Re: Re: Download Driver Printer Epson L3110 32 Bit

Post by Gretta »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L3110 printer, it worked perfectly for me on my 32-bit system!