Iball Ib-Wua150Nm Driver Download For Windows 7 64 Bit

Vicky1990

Post by Vicky1990 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 7 64-bit and now I am facing issues with finding the driver for my Iball Ib-Wua150Nm USB Wi-Fi adapter. I have searched extensively on the Iball website and other popular driver download websites, but I was unable to locate the specific driver for my operating system. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Iball Ib-Wua150Nm driver for Windows 7 64-bit? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Iball Ib-Wua150Nm Driver Download For Windows 7 64 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download iball ib-wua150nm for windows 7 64 bit driver for Windows.

File name: iball-ib-wua150nm-for_win764-bit.exe
Version: 3.709
File size: 20.37 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 5.75

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Iball Ib-Wua150Nm
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Driver Download Link: Available for download

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: My Iball Ib-Wua150Nm is not connecting to my Windows 7 64-bit computer. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that you have correctly installed the driver for the device. You can download the driver from the provided link. If the driver is already installed, try restarting both your computer and the device. Additionally, check if the device is within the range of your Wi-Fi network and that the network is functioning properly.

2. Q: I have successfully installed the driver, but I'm experiencing slow internet speeds with the Iball Ib-Wua150Nm on Windows 7 64-bit. How can I resolve this?
A: Slow internet speeds can be caused by various factors. Firstly, check your internet connection speed by conducting a speed test on another device. If the speed test indicates a slow connection, it might not be an issue with the Iball device. However, if the issue is isolated to the Iball device, try moving it closer to your router to improve signal strength. Additionally, consider removing any potential sources of interference, such as other wireless devices or physical obstructions between the device and the router.

3. Q: Why does my Iball Ib-Wua150Nm frequently disconnect from my Windows 7 64-bit computer?
A: Frequent disconnections can be attributed to several causes. Firstly, ensure that the driver for the device is installed correctly and is up to date. You can download the latest driver from the provided link. Additionally, check if there are any conflicting software or driver installations on your computer that might interfere with the device's connection stability. To troubleshoot further, try using the Iball device on another computer to determine if the issue persists. If the problem continues, it may be necessary to contact Iball support for further assistance.
Vicky1990

Re: Re: Iball Ib-Wua150Nm Driver Download For Windows 7 64 Bit

Post by Vicky1990 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to download the Windows 7 64 bit driver for the Iball Ib-Wua150Nm, I really appreciate it!