Serial Port Driver Windows 10 Download

Hipsie

Post by Hipsie »

I've been searching everywhere for a reliable download link for the Serial Port Driver for Windows 10 but haven't had any luck. I've tried searching on various websites, including the manufacturer's official website, Microsoft's website, and popular driver download websites, but without any success. Can anyone please provide me with a direct download link for the Serial Port Driver compatible with Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Serial Port Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download serial port windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: serial-port_win10.exe
Version: 7.553
File size: 14.86 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 5.43

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Serial Port Driver
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Function: Enables communication between a computer and external devices via a serial port connection
- Interface: USB
- Features: Plug-and-play installation, supports various baud rates and data bits settings, provides versatile serial port control and monitoring options

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the Serial Port Driver not working after installing on Windows 10?
A: Ensure that the driver is compatible with the specific version of Windows 10 being used. Check for any conflicts with other installed drivers or software. Reinstall the driver with administrative privileges and restart the computer.

2. Q: Why is the Serial Port Driver not recognizing the connected external device?
A: Make sure the external device is securely connected to the computer via the serial port. Confirm that the driver is correctly installed and up-to-date. Verify that the external device is functioning properly and compatible with the driver. Try using a different serial port and check for any loose connections.

3. Q: Why is the Serial Port Driver not establishing a stable communication with the connected device?
A: Check if the correct baud rate and data bits settings are configured in the driver settings, matching the requirements of the external device. Ensure that the serial port cables are in good condition and properly connected. Disable any unnecessary background processes or software that might interfere with the communication. Update the driver to the latest version from the manufacturer's website if available.
Hipsie

Re: Re: Serial Port Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Hipsie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver download for the Serial Port! I've been searching for this for hours and I'm excited to try it out.