Z3X Serial Port Driver Windows 10 64 Bit

Susie89

Post by Susie89 »

Hey there! I'm in need of some assistance finding the Z3X Serial Port Driver for Windows 10 64-bit. I've been searching all over the web and have had no luck so far. I tried visiting the official Z3X website, but their available driver downloads seem to be outdated and not compatible with Windows 10. I also checked various driver download websites, but to no avail. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download this specific driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Z3X Serial Port Driver Windows 10 64 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download z3x serial port windows 10 64 bit driver for Windows.

File name: z3x-serial-port_win1064-bit.exe
Version: 2.160
File size: 20.81 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 1.20

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Z3X Serial Port Driver
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Driver Version: Latest version available
- Supported Devices: Z3X-box, Z3X Easy-JTAG box, Z3X Pro box, Z3X LG box, Z3X Samsung Pro box, etc.
- Interface: Serial Port
- File Size: Varies according to driver version
- Manufacturer: Z3X Team

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Z3X Serial Port Driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10 (64-bit)?
A: Ensure that you have installed the latest version of the driver which is compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit). If the issue persists, try uninstalling the driver, restarting your computer, and then reinstalling the driver.

2. Q: How can I fix the Z3X Serial Port Driver connection issue with my Z3X-box?
A: Make sure that the Z3X-box is properly connected to the computer via a compatible serial cable. Check if the device manager recognizes the box, and if not, try using a different USB port or cable. Additionally, restart both the box and the computer to refresh the connection.

3. Q: My Z3X Serial Port Driver is not detecting my Z3X LG box. What can I do?
A: First, make sure that the LG box is correctly connected and powered on. Check if the device manager shows any unrecognized or conflicting drivers. Reinstall the driver software and ensure that the correct box model is selected within the software. If the issue persists, try using the LG box on a different computer to determine if it's a compatibility problem.
Susie89

Re: Re: Z3X Serial Port Driver Windows 10 64 Bit

Post by Susie89 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Z3X Serial Port Driver for Windows 10 64 bit, I was having trouble finding a working one before.