Canon Driver E3370

Stella

Canon Driver E3370

Post by Stella »

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Canon E3370 printer and I am in need of its driver to get it running on my computer. I have tried searching on the official Canon website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct download link for the driver. I also checked various other driver download websites, but it seems like they don't have it either.

Could someone please help me by providing a reliable source or a direct download link for the Canon E3370 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone can offer. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver E3370

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon e3370 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-e3370.exe
Version: 1.881
File size: 44621 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 5.44

Canon Driver E3370

(click above to download)

Device Type: Printer
Brand: Canon
Model: Driver E3370

Specifications:
- Printing Technology: Thermal Inkjet
- Maximum print resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Black and White - Up to 7.7 ipm, Color - Up to 4.4 ipm
- Paper Handling: Sheet feed, Auto Document Feeder
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10"
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
- Compatible Ink Cartridges: Canon PG-47 (Black), Canon CL-57 (Color)
- Power Consumption: Standby - 1.6 W, Off - 0.2 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.7 x 43.5 x 30.5 cm
- Weight: 3.9 kg

Troubleshooting Questions & Answers:

Q1. Why is my printer not printing anything?
A1. Ensure that the printer is powered on, connected to the computer properly via USB or Wi-Fi, and has sufficient ink in the cartridges. Also, check if there are any error messages or paper jams that need to be resolved.

Q2. How can I fix poor print quality from my Canon E3370 printer?
A2. Firstly, make sure you are using genuine Canon ink cartridges. Clean the print head from the printer's maintenance settings. If the print quality doesn't improve, align the print head through the software interface on your computer. In case the problem persists, it might be necessary to replace the ink cartridges.

Q3. Why is my Canon E3370 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A3. Ensure that the printer is within the range of your Wi-Fi network. Double-check the Wi-Fi network name and password you entered during the setup process. Restart the printer and the Wi-Fi router to refresh the connection. If the issue persists, try resetting the printer's network settings and reconfigure the Wi-Fi setup.
Stella

Re: Re: Canon Driver E3370

Post by Stella »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon E3370, I've been searching everywhere for it!