Canon Driver G2012

Brody92

Canon Driver G2012

Post by Brody92 »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Canon G2012 printer. I have searched on the Canon website and various driver download websites, but I couldn't find a direct download link for the specific driver. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the Canon G2012 driver? I appreciate any help you can provide.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver G2012

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon g2012 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-g2012.exe
Version: 6.623
File size: 16.69 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 4.28

Canon Driver G2012

(click above to download)

Printer, scanner, copier
Printing technology: Inkjet
Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Print speed: Black- 8.8 ipm, Color - 5.0 ipm
Scanner type: Flatbed scanner
Scanner resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
Copier speed: Black- 2.5 ipm, Color - 1.7 ipm
Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon Driver G2012 not printing even though it is powered on?
A: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB and that the necessary drivers are installed. Also, check if there are any paper jams or low ink levels that may be causing the issue.

2. Q: What should I do if my scanned documents from Canon Driver G2012 are appearing blurry?
A: First, ensure that the documents being scanned are placed correctly on the scanning glass without any wrinkles or smudges. Additionally, check the scanner resolution settings and adjust them for sharper scanning results. It is also worth checking if the scanner glass needs cleaning.

3. Q: My Canon Driver G2012 is not making copies with the correct colors. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Make sure that the color ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels. Additionally, check the printer settings to ensure that the color settings are correctly configured. If the issue persists, it might be necessary to perform a printhead alignment or cleaning process to improve color accuracy.
Brody92

Re: Re: Canon Driver G2012

Post by Brody92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon G2012! I've been searching for this for quite some time and I really appreciate your help.