Canon Driver Printer Pixma

Cindy1994

Post by Cindy1994 »

Hi there,

I've been searching everywhere for a driver link for my Canon Printer Pixma, but I have had no luck so far. I have visited the official Canon website and tried using their search function, but I couldn't find the specific driver I need. I have also checked a few other driver download websites, but none of them had the driver available for download.

I am currently using Windows 10 as my operating system, and my printer model is Pixma XYZ (please replace XYZ with the specific model of your Canon Pixma printer). I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with a direct download link for the driver I need, or if you can point me in the right direction to find it.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Printer Pixma

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer pixma driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-pixma.exe
Version: 7.673
File size: 27607 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec version 2.63

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon Driver Printer Pixma:

- Model: Pixma (specific model number not provided)
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print Speed: Varies based on the specific model
- Maximum Resolution: Varies based on the specific model
- Paper Sizes: Various sizes supported, including A4, letter, legal, envelopes, etc.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, macOS
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: Varies based on the specific model
- Weight: Varies based on the specific model
- Additional Features: Wireless printing (select models), borderless printing, duplex printing, scanner, copier (select models), etc.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Driver Printer Pixma not printing anything?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is turned on and connected properly to your computer. Check for any error messages or blinking lights on the printer. Make sure there is sufficient ink in the cartridges and that they are not expired. Try running a printer head cleaning and alignment process from the printer software. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver software or contact Canon support for assistance.

2. Q: My Canon Driver Printer Pixma is showing a paper jam error. How do I resolve this?
A: Start by checking for any obstructed paper inside the printer. Gently remove any jammed paper following the instructions provided by Canon. Ensure that you are using the correct paper size and that the paper is properly loaded in the tray. Sometimes a simple restart of the printer can clear the error. If the problem persists, contact Canon support for further guidance.

3. Q: I am unable to establish a wireless connection with my Canon Driver Printer Pixma. What should I do?
A: Check if your printer and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Make sure the printer's wireless feature is turned on and the Wi-Fi indicator is active. Restart your printer and Wi-Fi router. Ensure no other devices are causing interference with the wireless signal. Verify that you have installed the necessary printer driver software on your computer. If the issue persists, consult the printer's user manual or contact Canon support for assistance.
Cindy1994

Re: Re: Canon Driver Printer Pixma

Post by Cindy1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Pixma printer, it worked like a charm!