Canon Drivers Mx922

Torie94

Canon Drivers Mx922

Post by Torie94 »

I've been searching for the driver link for my Canon Mx922 printer but I haven't been able to find it. I've already tried visiting the Canon website and searching their support section, but couldn't locate the specific driver for my model. I also looked on some driver download websites, but the available links seemed unreliable or potentially unsafe. Can anyone please provide me with a reputable and trustworthy source where I can download the driver for my Canon Mx922 printer? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Drivers Mx922

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mx922 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mx922.exe
Version: 9.252
File size: 17.44 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Norton 4.42

Canon Drivers Mx922

(click above to download)

Specification:

- Device Name: Canon MX922
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Functions: Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Printing Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Speed: 15.0 ipm (black), 10.0 ipm (color)
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Paper Capacity: 250 sheets (plain paper)
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Yes, 35 sheets
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Mobile Printing Support: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT app
- Display: 3-inch LCD (color)
- Dimensions: 19.4 x 15.6 x 9.1 inches
- Weight: 25.7 pounds

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Canon MX922 printer is not turning on. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the power cord is securely plugged into both the printer and a working power outlet. If it's connected properly, try a different power outlet. If the printer still doesn't turn on, check the power switch on the printer's front panel. Make sure it's in the "on" position.

2. Q: The print quality of my Canon MX922 printer is poor. How can I improve it?
A: Start by cleaning the print head using the printer's maintenance settings. This will help remove any dried ink or clogs. If the issue persists, check if the ink cartridges are running low or need replacement. Additionally, ensure that you are using the recommended paper type and print settings for optimal results.

3. Q: I am unable to connect my Canon MX922 to my Wi-Fi network. What can I do to fix this?
A: First, make sure your printer is within range of the Wi-Fi network and that the network is operational. Check if the Wi-Fi indicator on the printer is lit and not flashing. If it's flashing, press the Wi-Fi button on the printer and follow the instructions on the LCD screen to reconnect. If the issue persists, reset your router, and reconfigure the Wi-Fi settings on the printer using the network setup wizard in the printer's menu.
Torie94

Re: Re: Canon Drivers Mx922

Post by Torie94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Canon MX922, I really appreciate it!