Canon Flatbed Scanner Driver

Richie

Post by Richie »

I recently purchased a Canon flatbed scanner and I'm trying to find the driver for it. Unfortunately, I've been searching all over the internet and I can't seem to find a valid download link. I've checked Canon's official website, as well as popular driver websites like DriverGuide and Driver Easy, but no luck so far. Can someone please help me out by providing a reliable source/link to download the driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Flatbed Scanner Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon flatbed scanner driver for Windows.

File name: canon-flatbed-scanner.exe
Version: 7.663
File size: 35004 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 1.48

(click above to download)

Scanned documents/images

- Specification of the Canon Flatbed Scanner Driver:
- Brand: Canon
- Model: Flatbed Scanner Driver
- Input: Documents/images
- Output: Scanned documents/images
- Connectivity: USB
- Supported file formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF
- Maximum scan resolution: 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Scanning technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS
- Optical character recognition (OCR) support: Yes
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.9 x 1.6 inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Power consumption: 2.5W (scanning), 1.5W (standby)

Troubleshooting Q&A:

Q1: Why is my Canon Flatbed Scanner Driver not powering on?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and a working power outlet. If the connection is fine, try using a different power cable or outlet as a faulty cable or outlet may be the cause. If the issue persists, contact Canon support for further assistance.

Q2: Why are my scans coming out blurry?
A2: If your scans are appearing blurry, first make sure that the documents/images are placed flat and aligned properly on the scanner bed. Additionally, check if the scanner glass is clean and free from any smudges or debris. Dust or dirt on the scanner glass can also cause blurry scans, so cleaning it with a lint-free cloth may improve the scan quality. If the problem continues, consider calibrating or adjusting the scanner settings or contact Canon support for further guidance.

Q3: Why is my Canon Flatbed Scanner Driver not detected by my computer?
A3: To resolve this issue, verify that the USB cable connecting the scanner to your computer is securely plugged in at both ends. If the cable connection is fine, try using a different USB port on your computer. Additionally, ensure that the scanner driver is correctly installed on your operating system. If the problem persists, consider updating the scanner driver software or consult Canon support for further assistance.
Richie

Re: Re: Canon Flatbed Scanner Driver

Post by Richie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Flatbed Scanner, I really appreciate the help!