Canon Imageclass Mf244Dw Printer Driver Free Download

Wilma92

Post by Wilma92 »

I recently purchased a Canon Imageclass Mf244Dw printer, but I seem to be having trouble finding the driver for it. I have searched extensively on the Canon website, as well as various other driver download websites, but I have been unsuccessful in finding a free download link for the driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Canon Imageclass Mf244Dw printer driver for free? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Imageclass Mf244Dw Printer Driver Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon imageclass mf244dw printer free driver for Windows.

File name: canon-imageclass-mf244dw-printer-free.exe
Version: 2.977
File size: 20637 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 1.30

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Printer Type: Laser
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print Speed: Up to 28 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Paper Input Capacity: 250 sheets
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Fax Memory: Up to 256 pages
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux

Troubleshooting:

Q1: Why is my printer not printing?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Also, check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, make sure that the printer has sufficient ink or toner. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contacting customer support.

Q2: How can I fix paper jamming issues with my printer?
A2: Paper jams can be resolved by following these steps:
1. Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
2. Open the paper tray and gently remove any jammed paper, avoiding tearing it.
3. Check other areas of the printer, such as the back access panel or the output tray, for any paper jams.
4. Once all paper bits are removed, close all the access panels properly.
5. Reconnect the printer to the power source and turn it on.
6. Try printing a test page to ensure the issue has been resolved. If not, consult the user manual or contact customer support for further assistance.

Q3: How do I resolve poor print quality issues?
A3: If you are experiencing poor print quality, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that the printer has enough ink or toner. Replace any low or empty cartridges if needed.
2. Check the print settings on your computer. Make sure that the correct print quality settings are selected.
3. Clean the printhead or toner drum using the printer's cleaning utility. This option is usually found in the printer settings or maintenance menu.
4. Align the printhead or toner drum if the printer has that option. Again, this can usually be found in the printer settings or maintenance menu.
Wilma92

Re: Re: Canon Imageclass Mf244Dw Printer Driver Free Download

Post by Wilma92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Imageclass Mf244Dw printer, it's greatly appreciated!