Canon Lide 110 Scanner Driver For Windows 11 64 Bit

Robby96

Post by Robby96 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 11 and am now in need of the Canon Lide 110 scanner driver specifically designed for this new version. I have searched extensively on various websites and forums but have been unable to find a working download link. Could anyone kindly provide me with a reliable source or direct me to where I can obtain this driver? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Lide 110 Scanner Driver For Windows 11 64 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon lide 110 scanner for windows 11 64 bit driver for Windows.

File name: canon-lide-110-scanner-win11-64-bit.exe
Version: 9.737
File size: 18933 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 3.95

(click above to download)

The Canon Lide 110 Scanner is a device designed specifically for scanning documents and photos. Here are the specifications of this device:

- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W (1.4 W Standby)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my scanned image appearing blurry or out of focus?
A1: There are a few possible reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the document or photo being scanned is placed flat and properly aligned on the scanner bed. Additionally, check the scanner glass for any smudges or dirt as they can impact the image quality. Lastly, make sure that you have selected the appropriate scanning resolution for your desired output.

Q2: Why is my Canon Lide 110 Scanner not being recognized by my computer?
A2: If the scanner is not being recognized, first make sure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port or cable to eliminate any potential issues with the connection. Additionally, check if the scanner driver is correctly installed on your Windows 11 64-bit operating system. You may need to download and install the latest compatible driver from Canon's official website.

Q3: How can I resolve frequent paper jams in my Canon Lide 110 Scanner?
A3: Frequent paper jams can be resolved by following these steps:
1. Ensure that the scanner is turned off and unplugged from the power source.
2. Carefully remove any jammed paper by pulling it in the direction of the paper path. Avoid tearing the paper while removing the jam.
3. Examine the scanner's paper feed rollers and clean them using a lint-free cloth dampened with water or a mild detergent.
4. Verify that the paper stack being loaded is aligned properly and not exceeding the recommended capacity.
5. Restart the scanner and try scanning again, ensuring that the paper is loaded correctly to prevent further jams.
Robby96

Re: Re: Canon Lide 110 Scanner Driver For Windows 11 64 Bit

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Canon Lide 110 Scanner, it's a great help!