Canon Pixma Printer Driver Free Download

Flora1991

Post by Flora1991 »

Hi everyone, I've been trying to find a free download link for the driver of my Canon Pixma printer, but unfortunately, my search has been fruitless so far. I've scoured through the official Canon website, visited various driver download websites, and even checked out some forums, but I still haven't been able to find the specific driver I need. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the Canon Pixma printer driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Pixma Printer Driver Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pixma printer free driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pixma-printer-free.exe
Version: 6.746
File size: 18.68 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 5.16

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon Pixma Printer:

- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Printing Technology: FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approximately 9.0 images per minute (black), 5.7 images per minute (color)
- Supported Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10"
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
- Features: Auto Power On/Off, Borderless Printing, AirPrint, Canon PRINT app, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app, Wireless Direct Printing

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my printer not printing anything?
A: Ensure that the printer is powered on and properly connected to the computer or network. Check the ink levels and replace any empty cartridges. Run a print head cleaning cycle if the print quality is poor or streaky.

2. Q: How can I fix paper jams in my Canon Pixma printer?
A: First, power off the printer and disconnect it from the power source. Gently remove any jammed paper from the input/output tray or the rear or front tray. Ensure there is no torn paper left inside. Reset the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: Why does my printer display an error message?
A: Error messages can indicate various issues. Check the printer's user manual or manufacturer's website for specific error codes and their corresponding troubleshooting steps. Common solutions include restarting the printer, checking ink cartridges, clearing paper jams, or updating the printer driver. If the problem persists, contacting Canon support may be necessary.

Note: The Canon Pixma Printer specification and troubleshooting questions/answers provided are fictional and may not reflect the actual product or support guidelines.
Flora1991

Re: Re: Canon Pixma Printer Driver Free Download

Post by Flora1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon Pixma printer driver, I've been searching for a working driver for my device for quite some time now.