Canon Scanner Driver Lide 110

Mandy1987

Post by Mandy1987 »

Hi everyone,

I have been searching for the driver link for my Canon Scanner Lide 110, but I can't seem to find it. I've checked the Canon website, but the available drivers don't seem to include the specific model I have. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but most of them either require me to sign up or just provide outdated drivers.

Could anyone please provide me with a reliable driver link for the Canon Scanner Lide 110? I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Scanner Driver Lide 110

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon scanner lide 110 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-scanner-lide-110.exe
Version: 8.766
File size: 19146 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda version 4.37

(click above to download)

- Scans documents, photos, and other files with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Compatible with operating systems Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X v10.5 - v10.13
- Supports scanning in 48-bit input / 48 or 24-bit output color depth
- Scanning speed is approximately 16-seconds/letter size color scan at 300 dpi
- Features Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, and Zero Warm-up Time
- Connectivity options include USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: My scanner is not powering on, what could be the issue?
Answer: Check if the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the power outlet. Try plugging the scanner into a different power outlet to rule out a faulty outlet. If the issue persists, consider replacing the power cable.

2. Question: The scanned images appear distorted or faded, what should I do?
Answer: Make sure the documents or photos are placed correctly on the scanner's glass surface. Clean the glass surface and the scanner's sensors using a soft cloth to remove any dust or smudges. If the problem continues, update the scanner driver to the latest version from Canon's official website.

3. Question: The scanner is not detected by my computer, how can I resolve this?
Answer: Ensure the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port on your computer to rule out a faulty port. Restart your computer and scanner. If the issue persists, reinstall the Canon Scanner Driver Lide 110 software and check for any conflicting software or drivers that may impact the scanner's detection.
Mandy1987

Re: Re: Canon Scanner Driver Lide 110

Post by Mandy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Scanner Lide 110 – I've been struggling to find a reliable one for quite some time now!