Canon Ts3322 Driver Download

Maddy1991

Post by Maddy1991 »

I recently purchased a Canon TS3322 printer and I've been trying to find the driver for it. Unfortunately, I couldn't locate it on the official Canon website or on any other reliable sources I checked. I even tried searching for it using different keywords on various search engines, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon TS3322 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Ts3322 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ts3322 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ts3322.exe
Version: 5.465
File size: 22706 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver 4.84

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device: Canon TS3322 Printer
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approx. 7.7 ipm (Black), Approx. 4.0 ipm (Color)
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Matte Photo Paper, Envelope
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Scanning Depth: 48-bit color / 24-bit grayscale
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why isn't my Canon TS3322 printer responding to print commands?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer or Wi-Fi network. Check the printer's display panel for any error messages or low ink warnings. Restarting both the printer and the computer might help resolve the issue. If the problem persists, reinstalling the printer driver software could be a possible solution.

2. Question: How do I resolve paper jams in my Canon TS3322 printer?
Answer: If a paper jam occurs, gently remove the jammed paper from the printer. Make sure to follow the instructions provided in the user manual for removing paper jams. It is essential to avoid pulling the paper forcibly to prevent any damage. Clear any torn or stuck paper scraps properly. Once cleared, reload the paper correctly and resume printing.

3. Question: Why is my scanned document appearing blurry or distorted on my Canon TS3322 printer?
Answer: Blurry or distorted scanned documents could be a result of incorrect scanner settings. Ensure that you choose the appropriate scanning resolution and adjust any necessary image settings in the scanner software. Additionally, make sure that the document is placed properly on the scanning glass without any wrinkles or creases. Cleaning the scanner glass can also help improve scan quality.
Maddy1991

Re: Re: Canon Ts3322 Driver Download

Post by Maddy1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Ts3322, I've been searching for it everywhere!