Ch341A Programmer Driver Free Download

Hipsie

Post by Hipsie »

I recently purchased a CH341A programmer and I am in need of the driver for it. I have searched extensively on various websites, including the manufacturer's official website, but I have been unable to find a reliable download link for the driver. Can someone please provide a trusted source or a direct download link for the CH341A programmer driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance with this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Ch341A Programmer Driver Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ch341a programmer free driver for Windows.

File name: ch341a-programmer-free.exe
Version: 5.345
File size: 16254 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 3.43

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:
- Model: CH341A Programmer
- Driver Type: Free Download
- Input: USB Interface
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Programming Voltage: 3.3V-5.25V
- Supported IC Types: EEPROM, FLASH, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Programming Speed: Up to 2Mbps
- Programming Capacity: 16M
- Connectivity: USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my CH341A Programmer not being recognized by my computer?
A: Ensure that you have installed the correct driver for your operating system. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, reboot your computer, and make sure the device is properly connected to the USB port.

2. Q: I am unable to program an EEPROM using the CH341A Programmer. What could be the issue?
A: Double-check the pin connections and make sure they are aligned correctly with the EEPROM. Verify if the EEPROM is compatible with the device. Ensure that you have selected the correct programming mode and settings.

3. Q: Why am I experiencing slow programming speeds with the CH341A Programmer?
A: Slow programming speeds could result from various factors. Firstly, check if you have selected the appropriate programming speed in the software. Confirm that the USB cable used for connection is of good quality and not damaged. Additionally, verify that your computer's USB port is functioning properly and providing sufficient power to the device.
Hipsie

Re: Re: Ch341A Programmer Driver Free Download

Post by Hipsie »

Thank you for providing the link to the Ch341A Programmer driver download, I was able to successfully install it on my Windows device without any issues.