Driver Canon Varioprint 115

Trisha

Post by Trisha »

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Canon Varioprint 115 printer and I'm in need of the latest driver for it. However, I've been searching on Canon's official website and other driver download websites but haven't had any luck finding it so far. I've also checked the device manager on my computer, but it doesn't provide an option to automatically update the driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Canon Varioprint 115? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Canon Varioprint 115

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon varioprint 115 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-varioprint-115.exe
Version: 4.578
File size: 20515 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 2.99

(click above to download)

Printed documents with a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi

Specifications:
- Printing technology: Digital Multifunction Imaging System
- Print speed: Up to 115 images per minute (letter) or 100 images per minute (A4)
- Maximum monthly duty cycle: Approximately 2,000,000 impressions
- Supported paper sizes: Standard sizes (letter, legal, ledger, etc.) and custom sizes (from 3.94" x 5.83" to 13" x 19.2")
- Supported paper types: Plain, recycled, color, pre-punched, and letterhead paper
- Standard paper input capacity: 4,600 sheets (dual paper drawers), 200 sheets (multipurpose tray), and 4,000 sheets (stacker)
- Maximum paper input capacity: 14,600 sheets
- Duplex printing: Yes
- Network connectivity: Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T), USB 2.0 port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 64.2" x 35.4" x 54.7"
- Weight: Approximately 1,782 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: The device is not turning on. What should I do?
A1: Start by checking if the power cable is properly connected to the power outlet and the device. Ensure that the power switch is turned on. If the issue persists, try plugging in the device to a different power outlet or consult a technician for further assistance.

Q2: The printed documents have streaks or lines on them. How can I fix this issue?
A2: First, check if the toner cartridges are properly installed and not empty. If they need replacement, replace them accordingly. Additionally, try cleaning the print heads or perform a print head alignment from the device settings. If the problem persists, consult the user manual or contact the support team for further guidance.

Q3: The device is jamming frequently. How can I resolve this problem?
A3: Start by checking if there is any paper stuck in the paper path. Carefully remove any jammed paper and ensure that the paper trays are loaded correctly with the appropriate paper size and type. If the issue persists, inspect the paper path for any foreign objects or debris. In case of persistent jamming, it is recommended to seek professional assistance for thorough examination and repair.
Trisha

Re: Re: Driver Canon Varioprint 115

Post by Trisha »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Varioprint 115, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and frustration!