Drivers Epson L3150 Windows 10 64 Bits

Vinnie

Post by Vinnie »

I'm currently using an Epson L3150 printer on my Windows 10 64-bit system and I'm in need of the latest driver for it. I've been searching online but haven't been able to find a reliable source to download it from. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the driver or guide me to a trustworthy website where I can obtain it? I want to ensure that I'm downloading the correct and up-to-date driver to optimize the printer's performance. Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Epson L3150 Windows 10 64 Bits

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l3150 windows 10 64 bits driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l3150-win10-64-bits.exe
Version: 7.965
File size: 31260 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 2.95

(click above to download)

Prints, copies, and scans
Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (mono/color)
Print Speed: Approximately 10.5 ppm (black), 5.0 ppm (color)
Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Copier Speed: Approximately 7.7 ipm (black), 3.8 ipm (color)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB 2.0
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. My printer is not printing properly, what should I do?
Answer: Firstly, check if the ink levels are adequate. If low, refill or replace the ink cartridges accordingly. Ensure that the paper loaded is of the correct size and type and properly aligned in the tray. Clean the Print Head and run a nozzle check to identify and resolve any clogged nozzles.

2. I am unable to connect my device to the printer over Wi-Fi, what can I do?
Answer: Ensure that the printer and your device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Restart both the printer and your device. Check if the Wi-Fi signal strength is strong enough for reliable communication. Reset the printer's network settings and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network. Install the latest printer drivers and software from the manufacturer's official website.

3. Scanned images appear blurry, how can I fix this issue?
Answer: Make sure that the scanner glass is clean and free from any smudges or debris. Keep the original document flat on the scanner bed, ensuring there are no wrinkles or folds. Adjust the scan resolution to a higher value for better clarity. Check the preview before scanning to ensure the document is aligned correctly. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the scanner drivers.
Vinnie

Re: Re: Drivers Epson L3150 Windows 10 64 Bits

Post by Vinnie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 10 64-bit driver for the Epson L3150; I really appreciate it!