Epson Driver C88+ Download

Donny1987

Post by Donny1987 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for the driver link to download the Epson C88+ printer driver, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck finding it. I have tried visiting the official Epson website and their support section, but I couldn't find a direct download link for this particular model. I also checked some popular driver download websites, but they didn't have it either.

Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or direct link where I can download the driver for the Epson C88+ printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you so much in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver C88+ Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson c88+ driver for Windows.

File name: epson-c88+.exe
Version: 5.486
File size: 45278 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 1.5

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:
- Brand: Epson
- Model: Driver C88+
- Function: Printer
- Connectivity: USB
- Maximum Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Black - up to 23 ppm, Color - up to 14 ppm
- Paper Handling: 100-sheet input capacity
- Supported Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive, user-definable, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 11" x 14", 12" x 12", and others
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/XP Professional x64 Edition/Vista/Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: My Epson C88+ printer is not turning on at all. What could be the problem?
A1: Ensure that the power cable is properly plugged into both the printer and a working power outlet. If the printer still does not turn on, try using a different power cable or outlet to rule out any power supply issues. If the problem persists, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

Q2: I'm experiencing inconsistent print quality with my Epson C88+ printer. How can I resolve this issue?
A2: Firstly, make sure the printer cartridges are correctly installed and have enough ink. If the print quality issue persists, perform a nozzle check and head cleaning from the printer software to unclog any blocked nozzles. Additionally, ensure that you are using compatible and high-quality paper for printing. If the problem persists, consider replacing the printer cartridges or seek professional assistance from Epson support.

Q3: The Epson C88+ printer is displaying "Paper Jam" error message. How do I clear this jam?
A3: Start by turning off the printer and carefully removing any paper from the input tray or output tray. Open the printer cover and gently pull out any stuck paper. Check for any torn or crumpled paper bits and remove them. After clearing any paper jams, close the printer cover and turn it back on. If the error message still appears, refer to the printer manual or contact Epson customer support for further guidance.
Donny1987

Re: Re: Epson Driver C88+ Download

Post by Donny1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link! I've been struggling to find a working Windows driver for my Epson C88+ and this download worked perfectly. I really appreciate your help.