Epson L355 Drivers Windows 10 64 Bits

Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 64-bit and I'm now facing some issues with my Epson L355 printer. It seems that the current drivers I have are not compatible with this version of Windows. I have searched extensively on the Epson official website as well as other reputable driver download websites, but I have been unable to find a suitable driver for my printer.

I was wondering if anyone here could provide me with a direct link to download the proper drivers for the Epson L355 printer that are compatible with Windows 10 64-bit. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L355 Drivers Windows 10 64 Bits

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l355 windows 10 64 bits driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l355-win10-64-bits.exe
Version: 6.861
File size: 16.74 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: Avira v. 5.30

(click above to download)

The Epson L355 is a multifunctional printer, scanner, and copier designed specifically for home and small office environments. Here are the device specifications:

- Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Print Speed: Up to 33 pages per minute (black), up to 15 pages per minute (color)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed scanner
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Handling: 100-sheet input tray, 30-sheet output tray
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is the printer not responding when I try to print?
- Firstly, make sure the printer is connected to your computer via a USB cable or Wi-Fi network. Ensure that the printer is powered on and has enough paper and ink. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and your computer. If the problem still persists, reinstall the drivers or contact Epson support for further assistance.

2. The print quality seems to be poor. What can I do to improve it?
- Start by checking the ink levels and replacing any low or empty cartridges. If the ink levels are sufficient, run a print head cleaning from the printer utility software on your computer. Additionally, ensure that the paper type settings in the printer driver match the actual paper you are using. If the issue continues, consider running a print head alignment from the utility software or contact Epson support.

3. How can I resolve a scanner communication error?
- Firstly, ensure that the scanner is properly connected to your computer either via USB or Wi-Fi. If the connection is fine, try restarting both the scanner and the computer. Also, make sure that the necessary scanner drivers are correctly installed on your computer. If the issue persists, updating the drivers to the latest version from the official Epson website might solve the problem. In case of further difficulties, contact Epson support for assistance.
Sandra

Re: Re: Epson L355 Drivers Windows 10 64 Bits

Post by Sandra »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L355 printer, it's really helpful for those of us who are using Windows 10 64-bit!