Epson L386 Drivers Windows 10

Susie89

Post by Susie89 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding the drivers for my Epson L386 printer. I've searched on Epson's official website, as well as various driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link to the latest drivers for the Epson L386 compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L386 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l386 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l386-win10.exe
Version: 7.147
File size: 15.70 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 3.67

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Device: Epson L386 Printer
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 33 ppm (black and white), up to 15 ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Handling: 100-sheet input tray, 30-sheet output tray
- Ink Type: Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink
- Ink Cartridge Supported: Four individual ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Dimensions: 482 x 300 x 145 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson L386 printer not printing anything?
A: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer or network. Check for any error messages on the printer's control panel. Verify if there is sufficient ink in the cartridges and try performing a print head cleaning through the printer's software.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues with my Epson L386 printer?
A: First, power off the printer and disconnect it from the power source. Gently remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays. Ensure that there is no torn paper left inside the printer. Reconnect the printer and power it on. If the issue persists, refer to the user manual or contact Epson support for further assistance.

3. Q: Why is my scanned document from the Epson L386 printer appearing blurry or distorted?
A: Check if the original document is placed correctly on the scanner glass without any wrinkles or debris. Clean the scanner glass using a soft, lint-free cloth if needed. Ensure that the scanner resolution settings are set appropriately in the scanning software. If the issue continues, consider updating the scanner drivers or contacting Epson support for additional guidance.
Susie89

Re: Re: Epson L386 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Susie89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L386. I was having such a hard time finding one that actually worked, so this is a huge help!