Epson Xp 4105 Driver Download

Jennie

Post by Jennie »

Hi everyone,
I recently purchased an Epson XP 4105 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched extensively on the Epson website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct download link for the driver. I've also checked other driver download websites and forums, but to no avail. I need the driver for my Windows 10 operating system. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Epson XP 4105 driver? I would greatly appreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp 4105 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp 4105 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-4105.exe
Version: 1.539
File size: 41699 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data v. 1.59

(click above to download)

The Epson XP 4105 is a multifunctional inkjet printer designed for home and small office usage. Here are its specifications:

- Printing Technology: 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Print Speed: Up to 10 ppm for black and white, up to 5 ppm for color
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Scanner Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL, Legal, Letter, 4x6", 5x7", 8x10"
- Paper Types: Plain paper, photo paper, envelopes, card stock
- Connectivity: Wireless (Wi-Fi), USB, Wi-Fi Direct

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my printer not printing documents?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, make sure the printer is powered on and properly connected to your computer. Ensure there is no error message displayed on the printer's screen. Additionally, check the ink levels and perform a print head alignment if necessary. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contacting Epson support.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jams in the Epson XP 4105?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons, such as using incorrect paper size, loading too many sheets, or encountering a foreign object inside the printer. To resolve this, turn off the printer and gently remove any jammed paper following the instructions provided in the user manual. Check for any obstructions or torn pieces of paper. After clearing the jam, reload the paper properly and resume printing.

3. Q: My printer is displaying an error message related to ink cartridges. What should I do?
A: When facing ink cartridge errors, ensure that the cartridges are installed correctly and fully seated in their respective slots. Make sure you're using genuine Epson ink cartridges. If the problem persists, remove and reinstall the cartridges, ensuring they click into place. Restart the printer and run a nozzle check to verify if any blockages or issues with the cartridge alignment exist. If the error message persists, consider contacting Epson support for further assistance.
Jennie

Re: Re: Epson Xp 4105 Driver Download

Post by Jennie »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson XP 4105. I greatly appreciate your assistance.