Ftdi Driver Windows 10 Download

Terry1995

Post by Terry1995 »

Hi everyone, I've been searching all over for a link to download the Ftdi driver for Windows 10, but I've had no luck so far. I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now my Ftdi device is not working properly. I've visited the Ftdi website, but couldn't find a specific driver for Windows 10. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but either the links were outdated or the drivers were for older versions of Windows. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the Ftdi driver that is compatible with Windows 10? Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Ftdi Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ftdi windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: ftdi-win10.exe
Version: 2.775
File size: 45004 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG 3.35

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Name: FTDI Driver
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Purpose: To establish communication between devices and FTDI USB interfaces
- Version: Latest version compatible with Windows 10
- Manufacturer: FTDI Chip
- Official Website: www.ftdichip.com
- Downloads: Available on the official website

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: I installed the FTDI Driver on my Windows 10 PC, but my device is still not recognized. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the driver installation was successful and there were no error messages during the process. Verify the USB connection and try connecting the device to a different USB port. If the issue persists, restart your computer and try again. Contact FTDI Chip's customer support for further assistance.

2. Q: After updating my Windows 10, the FTDI Driver stopped working. How can I resolve this issue?
A: In case of driver incompatibility after a Windows update, visit the official FTDI Chip website and download the latest version of the driver specifically designed for Windows 10. Uninstall the previous driver, restart your computer, and then install the downloaded driver. If the problem persists, contact FTDI Chip's customer support for further guidance.

3. Q: Whenever I connect my device, it gets disconnected and reconnected continuously. How can I fix this intermittent connection issue?
A: This issue could be caused by faulty USB cables, insufficient power supply, or driver conflicts. Try using a different USB cable, preferably a shorter one. Ensure that the device is drawing adequate power by connecting it to a powered USB hub or directly to the computer's USB port. Uninstall the FTDI driver, reinstall the latest version, and restart your computer. If the problem persists, contact FTDI Chip's customer support for further assistance and possible hardware replacement.
Terry1995

Re: Re: Ftdi Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Terry1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for Ftdi on Windows 10, it was really helpful!