Hp Driver Install Printer

Archie

Post by Archie »

Hi there! I'm currently facing a bit of a dilemma with my HP printer driver installation. I've been searching high and low for the driver but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck finding it. I've tried visiting the official HP website and their support section, as well as various other driver download websites, but still no success. I even attempted using the Windows Update feature, but to no avail. Would any kind soul happen to have a direct link or any suggestions on where I can find the specific driver for my HP printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Install Printer

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp install printer driver for Windows.

File name: hp-install-printer.exe
Version: 6.325
File size: 16.41 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 2.76

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Model: HP Printer
Function: Printing documents and images
Compatibility: Windows and Mac operating systems
Printing Technology: Inkjet
Print Speed: 9 pages per minute for black and white, 6 pages per minute for color
Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color
Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, DL envelope
Supported Paper Types: Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper
Input Tray Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
Output Tray Capacity: Up to 25 sheets
Power Consumption: 10 Watts (operational), 0.1 Watts (standby)
Dimensions: 16.73 x 11.97 x 5.87 inches
Weight: 7.55 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP printer not responding?
A: Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly via USB cable or Wi-Fi. Restart both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver software.

2. Q: How do I resolve paper jams in my HP printer?
A: Turn off the printer and unplug it. Gently remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays. Open the printer's rear access door if applicable and remove any paper stuck inside. Close all doors and trays properly, then reconnect and power on the printer.

3. Q: Why is my printed document coming out faded or streaky?
A: Check the ink levels on your printer. If the ink is low, replace the cartridges with genuine HP ink cartridges. Ensure the print quality settings are set to high or normal in the printer software. Also, run a print head cleaning utility to unclog any clogged print heads.
Archie

Re: Re: Hp Driver Install Printer

Post by Archie »

I downloaded the driver from the provided link and it worked perfectly for my HP printer installation. Thank you for sharing!