Hp Envy 4520 Driver Download

Freddy

Post by Freddy »

I recently purchased an HP Envy 4520 printer and I'm in need of the driver download link. I have searched extensively on the official HP website, as well as various driver download websites, but haven't had any luck finding the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver for my HP Envy 4520 printer? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Envy 4520 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy 4520 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy-4520.exe
Version: 6.569
File size: 19.95 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver 5.26

(click above to download)

The HP Envy 4520 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It supports wireless connectivity and can be easily set up and used with a wide range of devices like smartphones, tablets, and computers. It has a 2.2-inch touchscreen display for convenient navigation and control. The printer has a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and a print speed of up to 9.5 pages per minute for black and white documents, and up to 6.8 pages per minute for color documents. It uses two ink cartridges (black and tri-color) and supports automatic duplex printing. The Envy 4520 uses standard paper sizes and can handle various types of media including plain paper, photo paper, and envelopes. It also features Mobile Printing, which allows users to print directly from their mobile devices using different printing apps or by email.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my HP Envy 4520 not connecting to my wireless network?
- Ensure that the printer is within the range of your Wi-Fi network and that the network name and password are entered correctly.
- Restart the printer and your router to refresh the network connection.
- If the issue persists, try manually entering the network details or contact your internet service provider for assistance.

2. My prints are coming out with streaks or smudges. How can I fix this issue?
- Check if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels.
- Clean the printhead using the printer's maintenance tools or utility software.
- If the problem persists, try replacing the ink cartridges with genuine ones or contact HP customer support for further assistance.

3. The HP Envy 4520 is not recognizing the paper in the input tray. What should I do?
- Make sure that the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray, aligning it with the guides.
- Check if the paper type and size settings in the printer software or control panel match the paper being used.
- Clean the paper feed rollers and tray to remove any dust or debris that might be causing the issue.
Freddy

Re: Re: Hp Envy 4520 Driver Download

Post by Freddy »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Envy 4520, I've been struggling to find it for weeks!