Hp Laserjet P1006 Driver Download Windows 10

Debbie

Post by Debbie »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding the driver for my HP Laserjet P1006 printer. I've searched extensively on the HP website, as well as other driver download sites, but I haven't had any luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for my printer?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet P1006 Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet p1006 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-p1006-win10.exe
Version: 1.925
File size: 28581 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 2.2

(click above to download)

The specifications of the HP LaserJet P1006 are as follows:

- Printing Technology: Monochrome Laserjet
- Print Speed: Up to 17 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Input Capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Output Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.14
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.7 x 8.8 x 7.6 inches
- Weight: 10.3 pounds

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my HP LaserJet P1006 not printing at all?
Answer: Ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly via USB. Check the printer's display for any error messages. Make sure the paper tray has enough paper and there are no paper jams. Additionally, verify that the toner cartridge is not empty.

2. Question: How do I resolve paper jams in my HP LaserJet P1006?
Answer: Firstly, power off the printer and disconnect it from the power source. Open the printer cover and gently remove any jammed paper. Ensure there are no torn pieces left inside. Close the cover firmly and plug the printer back in. Realign the paper in the tray and try printing again.

3. Question: The print quality from my LaserJet P1006 is poor, how can I improve it?
Answer: If the print quality is poor or faded, check the toner level and replace it if necessary. Additionally, access the printer settings and choose a higher print resolution. Clean the print cartridge by opening the printer cover, removing the cartridge, and cleaning the toner roller with a lint-free cloth. If the issue persists, consider replacing the toner cartridge altogether.
Debbie

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet P1006 Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Debbie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Laserjet P1006. I've been struggling to find a compatible driver for my device and this is a lifesaver!