Hp Laserjet P2035 Driver Download

Nickie

Post by Nickie »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low for the driver download link for the HP LaserJet P2035 printer, but I seem to be hitting a dead end. I've scoured the official HP website, followed every link I could find, but they all seem to redirect me to a generic support page without any driver download option. I also tried checking various driver download websites, but unfortunately, they either don't have the specific P2035 driver or the ones they provide seem a bit sketchy.

Could anyone please provide a reliable source or a direct link to the HP LaserJet P2035 driver download? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thank you so much in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet P2035 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet p2035 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-p2035.exe
Version: 6.750
File size: 19998 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 1.64

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Type: Laser Printer
- Brand: HP
- Model: LaserJet P2035
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print Speed: Up to 30 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Duplex Printing: Manual (optional automatic duplexing accessory available)
- Memory: 16 MB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my HP LaserJet P2035 printer not printing anything?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check the USB cable connection between the printer and computer. Also, make sure the printer has enough paper and toner. Restarting the printer and computer might also help resolve the problem.

2. Question: How can I fix paper jams in my HP LaserJet P2035?
Answer: When encountering a paper jam, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
a) Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord.
b) Open the printer's top cover and carefully remove any jammed paper, following the guidance provided in the user manual.
c) Check for any torn or stuck paper bits and remove them.
d) Close the printer's top cover and reconnect the power cord.
e) Turn the printer back on and try printing a test page.

3. Question: The printer quality of my HP LaserJet P2035 is poor. How can I improve it?
Answer: If the print quality is poor, try these troubleshooting steps:
a) Ensure that you are using genuine HP toner cartridges designed specifically for the LaserJet P2035 model.
b) Check the toner level in the printer driver and replace the toner cartridge if it is low.
c) Clean the printer's interior using a lint-free cloth to remove any excess toner or debris.
d) Adjust the print density settings in the printer driver software for better-quality prints.
e) If the problem persists, consider running a printer cleaning cycle or consult the user manual for further assistance.
Nickie

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet P2035 Driver Download

Post by Nickie »

Thanks for providing the link to the Windows driver for the HP Laserjet P2035, it worked perfectly and I was able to install it without any issues on my computer.