Hp Printer Drivers On Mac

Marty99

Post by Marty99 »

I recently purchased a new HP printer and I'm trying to install it on my Mac. However, I'm having trouble finding the correct driver for it. I've searched extensively on the official HP website, but I couldn't find any driver specifically for Mac. I've also tried searching on various online forums and driver websites, but all I found were outdated or incompatible drivers. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to the latest HP printer driver for Mac? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Drivers On Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer on mac driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-on-mac.exe
Version: 7.654
File size: 19115 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.22

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: HP
- Device Type: Printer
- Compatibility: Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS
- Manufacturer Website: www.hp.com

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP printer not responding after installing the drivers on my Mac?
A: This issue could be due to a corrupted driver installation. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers on your Mac to resolve the problem. Make sure to follow the proper installation instructions provided by HP.

2. Q: My HP printer on Mac is printing empty pages. What could be the problem?
A: Empty page printing can occur if the ink cartridges are empty or not properly installed. Check the ink levels and replace any empty cartridges. Additionally, ensure that the cartridges are correctly inserted into the printer. If the issue persists, try running a cleaning cycle from the printer's software utility.

3. Q: My HP printer is displaying an error message on my Mac saying "Paper Jam." How do I fix this?
A: A paper jam error commonly occurs when there is a paper blockage inside the printer. First, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Open all access doors and remove any visible paper jams carefully. Ensure there are no small torn pieces stuck in the printer as well. Once cleared, turn the printer back on, and the error should be resolved.
Marty99

Re: Re: Hp Printer Drivers On Mac

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my device. I had been struggling to find the right one, and your help is greatly appreciated!