Hp Printer Drivers On Windows 10

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm unable to find the appropriate drivers for my HP printer. I've tried visiting the official HP website, but the available drivers seem to be outdated and not compatible with Windows 10. I also attempted to use the Windows Device Manager to automatically update the drivers, but it couldn't find any suitable ones either. Could someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the HP printer drivers that are specifically compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Drivers On Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer on windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-on-win10.exe
Version: 5.651
File size: 26390 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 1.50

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device: HP Printer
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Brand: HP
- Printer Type: Laser
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printing Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed: Up to 25 ppm (pages per minute)
- Input Tray Capacity: Up to 250 sheets
- Output Tray Capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wireless
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP printer not printing?
A: There could be various reasons for your HP printer not printing. Please ensure that the printer is turned on, properly connected to your computer or network, and has sufficient ink or toner cartridges. It is also recommended to check for any error messages on the printer's display panel or the connected computer. If the issue persists, try updating the printer drivers or contacting HP support for further assistance.

2. Q: How do I install HP printer drivers on Windows 10?
A: To install HP printer drivers on Windows 10, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your printer is connected to your computer and powered on.
2. Open the official HP Support website.
3. Search for your specific printer model.
4. Locate the "Drivers" or "Downloads" section for your printer model.
5. Download the appropriate driver for Windows 10.
6. Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
7. Once the installation is finished, your HP printer drivers will be installed and ready to use on Windows 10.

3. Q: Why is my HP printer not connecting to my wireless network?
A: If your HP printer is not connecting to your wireless network, please try the following steps:
1. Ensure that the printer and your wireless router are both powered on and within range of each other.
2. Verify that your printer's wireless feature is enabled by accessing its control panel or settings.
3. Check your wireless router's settings and make sure it is broadcasting the network SSID.
4. Restart your printer and router.
5. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software on your computer that might be blocking the
Cassie

Re: Re: Hp Printer Drivers On Windows 10

Post by Cassie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my HP printer, I really appreciate it!