Printer Driver Epson L120

Mandy1987

Post by Mandy1987 »

I have been searching everywhere for the driver link for the Epson L120 printer, but I have had no luck finding it. I have checked the official Epson website, as well as several other driver download websites, but I cannot seem to locate the specific driver I need. Can anyone provide me with a reliable source where I can find and download the driver for the Epson L120 printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Printer Driver Epson L120

Post by Detective »

Below you can download printer epson l120 driver for Windows.

File name: printer-epson-l120.exe
Version: 9.263
File size: 15.42 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v 3.66

(click above to download)

Prints documents and images in color or black and white.
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Paper Handling: A4, Letter, Legal, B5, A5, A6
Print Speed: Up to 8.5 pages per minute (black), up to 4.5 pages per minute (color)
Print Resolution: 720 x 720 dpi
OS Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is the printer not responding when I send a print job?
Answer: Ensure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Restart both the printer and the computer, then try printing again. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver.

2. Question: Why am I experiencing poor print quality with the Epson L120?
Answer: Check if the printer settings are adjusted correctly for the type of paper being used. Also, verify that the ink cartridges are installed properly and have sufficient ink. Cleaning the print heads using the printer software utility might also help improve print quality.

3. Question: Why is the paper getting stuck in the printer while printing?
Answer: Make sure that the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray and is not wrinkled or damaged. Adjust the paper guides to align with the paper size being used. If the problem persists, try using a different type or quality of paper. Clean the feed rollers with a clean, lint-free cloth to remove any dust or debris that may be causing the paper jam.
Mandy1987

Re: Re: Printer Driver Epson L120

Post by Mandy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L120 printer, I really appreciate it!