Ricoh Printer Drivers Download

Patty1995

Post by Patty1995 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for the updated driver for my Ricoh printer, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. I've tried looking on the official Ricoh website, but it seems like they only provide basic drivers for my model. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but most of them either redirect to the Ricoh website or offer outdated versions.

Could anyone please provide a reliable link to download the latest driver for my Ricoh printer? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Ricoh Printer Drivers Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ricoh printer driver for Windows.

File name: ricoh-printer.exe
Version: 7.634
File size: 45204 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 4.3

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device type: Printer
- Brand: Ricoh
- Function: Printing
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wireless
- Printing technology: Laser
- Print speed: Up to 30 pages per minute
- Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper handling: Input capacity - 250 sheets, Output capacity - 150 sheets
- Duplex printing: Yes
- Supported paper sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Energy consumption: 600 watts (printing), 60 watts (standby), 2.7 watts (sleep mode)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: The printer is not responding when I send a print job. What could be the issue?
A: Please ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer and power source. Check the printer's control panel for any error messages or blinking lights. Restart both the printer and the computer, and try printing again.

2. Q: The printed pages have streaks or smudges on them. How can I resolve this problem?
A: Firstly, ensure that you are using the recommended paper type and size. Try cleaning the printer's print heads or replace the toner cartridge if it is low or empty. Also, check the printer's maintenance settings for any cleaning or calibration options and follow the instructions accordingly.

3. Q: The printer is constantly displaying a "Paper Jam" error message, but there is no visible paper jam. What should I do?
A: Sometimes, small paper fragments or dust can cause false paper jam errors. Firstly, open all the printer's access panels and remove any visible debris. Use compressed air or a soft brush to clean the printer's rollers and paper path. Perform a manual paper feed to check if the issue has been resolved. If the error persists, try resetting the printer to its default settings or contact Ricoh customer support for further assistance.
Patty1995

Re: Re: Ricoh Printer Drivers Download

Post by Patty1995 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to download the working Windows driver for the Ricoh printer. I really appreciate your help!