Usb To Hdmi Driver Download Windows 10

Gerrie

Post by Gerrie »

I recently purchased a USB to HDMI adapter for my Windows 10 laptop, but unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding the right driver to make it work properly. I've already tried searching on the manufacturer's website, but couldn't find any relevant drivers specifically for Windows 10. I also checked Windows Update, but it didn't detect any suitable drivers either. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download the USB to HDMI driver for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Usb To Hdmi Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download usb to hdmi windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: usb-to-hdmi-win10.exe
Version: 7.634
File size: 46357 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 1.44

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Type: USB to HDMI Adapter
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10
- Connectivity: USB port (input) and HDMI port (output)
- Supported Resolution: Up to 4K Ultra HD
- Audio Support: Yes
- Power Source: USB Port
- Driver Requirement: Windows 10 compatible driver (downloadable)
- Additional Features: Plug and play, mirror or extend display functionality

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the USB to HDMI adapter not working?
A1: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the device is properly connected to both the USB and HDMI ports. Try using a different USB port or HDMI cable to rule out any potential connectivity issues. Additionally, check if the correct driver is installed. If not, download and install the compatible driver for Windows 10 from the manufacturer's website.

Q2: Why is there no audio when using the USB to HDMI adapter?
A2: If there is no audio output, check the audio settings on your computer. Make sure the USB to HDMI adapter is selected as the default audio device. Also, ensure that the audio driver is properly installed and up-to-date. Sometimes, a simple system restart can resolve this issue as well.

Q3: Why is the display resolution not optimal?
A3: In case the display resolution is not optimal, verify that your computer's graphics drivers are up-to-date. Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers may lead to resolution issues. Visit the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest graphics driver for your Windows 10 system. Additionally, check if the USB to HDMI adapter supports the desired resolution. If not, try lowering the resolution settings on the computer to match the adapter's capabilities.
Gerrie

Re: Re: Usb To Hdmi Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Gerrie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for the USB to HDMI device, it's greatly appreciated!